|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Heat Insulation|
|Label:||Refractory fiber , heat insulation mat|
|Min. Order:||10 pc|
1. Heat Resistance and Specification
It can resist high temperature of
2. Excellent Heat Insulation
According to physical principle, the thermal conductivity rate of gas is smaller than that of solid.? For excellent heat insulation materials, there should be many air pockets inside the materials. As an excellent heat insulation material, the glass fiber cotton has innumerable tiny air pockets, and its fibers are arranged irregularly with a thermal conductivity coefficient between 0.2~0.040 kcal/mhr℃.
The main element of glass fiber is silicide (over 50%) which is noncombustible and will not deform or embrittle even under high temperature for 3 consecutive hours.
4. Good Sound Absorption
When the sound wave enters the glass fiber cotton, its energy will be absorbed by the cotton due to the friction between fibers and different sizes of air pockets.? Generally speaking, the sound absorbing coefficient of the glass fiber cotton is higher than 90%. Therefore, it is a good material for preventing the interference of noise.
5. High Insulation
Glass fiber is the best insulation material because it is able to resist high temperature and has good mechanical property and high chemical stability.
Glass fiber can resist corrosion of strong acid and alkali.Its functions will not be diminished after long-term use.
7.Good Restoring Force
Glass fiber contains countless air pockets, so it has excellent restoring force to resist any impact and vibration with a tensile strength over
8.Low Moisture Absorption Rate
Its moisture absorption rate is usually close to zero.
9.Lightweight and Soft Material
In comparison with the other heat insulation materials, glass fiber products are the lightest and softest material.? If installed on machinery, it can help reduce the burden of weight and vibration.
10.Simple and Easy Construction
It is simple and easy to use glass fiber for all kinds of thermal insulation, heat insulation, refractory and sound absorbing engineering or products.
1. Building: for roofing, flooring and wall’s thermal and acoustical insulation, guarantee the building object be the energy-saving type.
2. Ship and automobiles: replace the structure and shell body of the metal and pure plastic wooden materials, reduce the needed driving force, save energy, extend the life.
3. Heat insulation for industry equipment, parts and duct and household electrical appliances
4. Aviation and space flight: thermal and acoustic insulation for thin panel and nail-board by fire-proofing fabrics, used for the thermal insulation and sound absorption of engine system, Absorbing noises and purifies the tail gas.
5. Traffic: widely used in railway, highway, sports ground, water construction, environment-protection project, would shorten the construction period, extend the using life.
Fibreglass Needle Mat Property
Thermal and Optical Properties
Fiberglass is inorganic fiber and will not combustion
Thermal Expansion Coefficient：4.8*10
Thermal conductivity Coefficient： 0.040w/cm.k
Heat Resistant Temp:
Fiberglass has high tensile strength and good stability in length
Horizontal Tensile Strength：35.6N/
Vertical Tensile Strength：97.2N/
Fibreglass have good electric insulation
Loss Tangent: 102Hz-0.0042, 102Hz-0.006
Fibreglass will not absorb water, will not contribute to metal corrosion and will not decay
Fiberglass Chemical Composition（Weight％） SiO2 Al2O3 CaO MgO B2O3 Impurity R2O Fe2O3 Other 54.1±0.5 14.6±0.4 16.6±0.3 4.6±0.3 8.8±0.5 ＜0.8 ＜0.5 Allowance
Fiberglass Chemical Composition（Weight％）
Fiberglass Thermal Conductivity：